Wine Gift Set Includes:
- France: Chateau Maison Noble Saint Martin "With ripe tannins and dense blackberry flavors, this wine is packed with fruitiness. The tannins and freshness are still buoyant and young, so this structured wine should be aged further." -- Wine Enthusiast
- New Zealand: Yealands Pinot Noir
Lifted notes of cherries and ripe berries with toasty aromas and savory spice. The juicy, red fruit flavors lead into a supple palate, with soft tannins.
- Spain: Vina Real Crianza
This wine shows shades of medium to deep shiny cherry color on a purple background. To the nose, intense aromas of ripe fruits (blackberries, blackcurrants) stand out, complemented with subtle hints of oak. To the palate, it shows structured and round with a good integration of fruitiness and oakiness. The aftertaste is marked by very well-balanced tannins as well as by persistent spicy, toasty and balsamic aromas.
- Australia: d'Arenberg The Footbolt Shiraz
The nose promises a lot. Red fruits and rich chocolate are abundant, right up front. Some menthol and cedar notes. There’s so much going on in this juicy, medium to full bodied Shiraz. Firm concentrated tannins and a long persistent finish. A cracking wine, ready to cellar.
- Italy: Il Molino di Grace Il Volano
Fun and youthful, this wine shows appealing aromas of cherries and wild flowers as well as a well-balanced palate, with smooth tannins and fresh flavors of red currant and licorice.
- Argentina: Zuccardi Serie A Malbec
The Serie A wines represent the best varietals from the best terroirs across Argentina. The Serie A Malbec is a blend of wines from three different sites, each providing an essential component that makes the wine more complete and complex.
- Printed insert that describes the featured wines.
Due to the popularity of this gift, wines or vintages sometimes sell out. Should this happen, we will always substitute with wines of equal or greater value.